90 Miles From Tyranny : Study: Undocumented Immigrants Get 100% Of Their Illegal Drugs From Unlicensed Pharmacists.

infinite scrolling

Friday, April 18, 2014

Study: Undocumented Immigrants Get 100% Of Their Illegal Drugs From Unlicensed Pharmacists.

Please note, there is a controversy swirling about calling drugs "illegal".  In the interest of egalitarian principles, from this point on we will call them Undocumented Medications. 

The sale of these undocumented medications from unlicensed pharmacists to undocumented immigrants is leading to crime and sometimes murder of the disenfranchised undocumented immigrants by Mexican drug cartels..  Ok, I just got word from my editor, I can no longer use the word "crime", I need to start using the word, "illegal punishment", wait, new ruling, I need to call it, "undocumented deterrent", and murder must now be called, premature termination by the dispossessed resulting from white privilege.  Ok, we can no longer use the phrase "Mexican Drug Cartels", new word, "oppressed, struggling third world entrepreneur collective.

Oppressed, struggling third world entrepreneur collective groups are engaging in premature termination by the dispossessed resulting from white privilege on undocumented immigrants when attempting to buy undocumented medications from unlicensed pharmacists.

Ok, I give up. Can I say the word cat?  I can say cat?  Next article, I am posting cute cat selfies!!

No comments: