90 Miles From Tyranny : I Was Discriminated Against About Two Months Ago In Target And I Didn't Even Know It.

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I Was Discriminated Against About Two Months Ago In Target And I Didn't Even Know It.

Thank you President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama for letting me know that I was a victim of that short Muslim lady that asked me to get that shampoo down from the top shelf for her.

The way that she treated me now makes me feel resentful, angry and oppressed, were it not for our leaders in the White House, I would have lived my life without knowing it, ignorant of the hateful oppression that this Muslim lady did to me.

So this is what happened: I was walking along innocently in Target, not knowing I was about to become a victim of oppression. I wanted to get a shiny new bottle of super duper men's Suave 3 in 1 shampoo because: that shit is cheap! And then it happened; A Muslim lady, very short was standing there and she asked me if I could get a bottle down for her, I smiled and said sure, this one? she said yes, I grabbed the bottle and handed it to her, she said thank you, I smiled and said you are welcome and then I went about my business not even realizing what she had just done to me.

Ignorance is no excuse for not knowing how people oppress you, especially people of other colors, races and ethnicities. The president and the first lady educates us and shines the light on the darkness of our ignorance until there is no darkness left. The Obama's have generously handed the American people an apple, an apple from which we hath consumed from the fruit of knowledge and now clothed in that knowledge, we can go forth and see clearly every time we interact with people that are different than us, how they insult and oppress us with their every action.

Thank you Barack and Michelle Obama.

Context for this article: Bitter half alert: Mrs. Obama’s tall tales of racialized victimhood


More Mike Miles Commentary:

The IRS Targets The Right And Gives Free Passes To The Left: Just Like The Main Stream Media Does.

Fighting the Progressive News Machine




Need Context? Read Below:

Michelle Obama Cries “RACISM” After THIS Happened at a Target

No comments: