90 Miles From Tyranny : The Left's War on White America..

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Left's War on White America..

Folks, I pray that what I am about to say will help open your eyes to the evil coming from the Left in our country (the Democratic Party, Hollywood, and the mainstream media). When you start teaching innocent little children to feel guilty for being born white, it can only be described as a war on white America.

I am black and very pleased with who God made me to be. Imagine the Left's reaction to a white person saying they are grateful for God's choice for their life. According to the Left, everyone (gays and minorities) are encouraged to be proud of who they are except white people.

I brought this up at dinner with white friends. I wonder how white America is dealing with the Left relentlessly trashing all things white? When will it reach a tipping point? My friends laughed, “Oh my gosh, Lloyd is becoming David Duke (white nationalist, former Grand Wizard of the KKK).” My friends were having a little fun with me. But one does have to wonder when whites begin saying, “Enough!”

Before I continue, I am not advocating nor predicting a race war or any such nonsense. I am simply saying how long can you beat up on people without some kind of backlash; whites turning a deaf ear to the Left's rhetoric?

Excerpt from a white female vet's email with 27 years of service:

“I find myself resentful and angry at the way White America is being abandoned and persecuted. Being a Government employee and a military reservist, I've been subjected to many of the government "diversity" classes and the "Whatever-American" celebration months with increasing resentment.
In these classes, EVERY ethnicity is discussed... except white people. In fact, when questioned by attendees as to why there are no Gov't programs of any kind for white people, the instructors become a little annoyed and snap back that "they don't need them". This is when I decided that I no longer needed to attend these silly classes. I figure I'll use the good sense that God gave me to determine the character of an individual...not the ridiculous Gov't training class!!”
My response is right on sister. Praise God!Perhaps my lack of tolerance of bullies is due to my early childhood years living in the projects of east Baltimore. I detest watching bullies get away with...
Read The Rest HERE

No comments: